8.3.11

I Know What Week It Is...

I am such a fashion failure this month. The images I have seen of the collections being shown right now in Paris are incredible. Hermes, Haider Ackermann and Sonia Rykiel so far make me question why I am hoping for Spring to show up when such beautiful designs will be worn next Fall. Yet despite living in this beautiful city with fashion week in full swing I have just returned home from another beautiful city (Copenhagen) and now all the glitz here at home is one day away from subsiding. But as a good friend reminded me today- It's always fashion week in Paris. So I apologize for the lack of coverage and regret you will have to check out the standard sources that I myself will be doing to see the clothes coming down Paris' runways this week.

thesartorialist.blogspot.com
garancedore.fr
jakandjil.com (my fave)
and the always standard style.com.

Bisous,
B

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire