14.5.10

Mes Amis!

Désolé, désolé, désolé!

Not only do I not yet have the hang of this french keyboard, but I also forgot an important part of my camera in Vancouver and have had no internet access et moins un semaine! But...I am in Quebec city and it is beautiful. The first day was nerve wracking with me knowing such little french but a girl needs to eat and buy clothes...so it was sink or swim. After only a week of immersion I really do think my french is rapidly improving. Drinking helps. But please forgive my air-head packing, and when my camera parts arrive I will upload pics. So far lots of good french grafitti shots. The entire Laval university campus is connected underground by concrete pedestrian tunnels that have some pretty excellent tagging. There has not been as much fly street fashion as i had predicted, but i am hoping montreal can provide some of that. Probably going to visit montreal over the long weekend...and with the Habs advancing through the play-offs it should be a pretty crazy time. 

Bisou Bisou,
Bridgette

2 commentaires:

  1. Sounds fabulous. As Rem would say...Have all the fun.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bridgette!!
    I don't know exactly how to become a follower but I looooove je t'aime everything about your site! Felicitations on making it to Paris. I am so excited for you and tes aventures. Let's meet up in the summer whilst I'm in Europe.. we can peep the scene ;)
    love Gill (from explore)

    RépondreSupprimer